- Igniter is making a clicking sound, but burner will not ignite
- Obstruction in the gas line
- Igniter is clicking continuously
- Knob for the burner will not turn
- Unpleasant odour from appliance, possible gas leak
PROBLEMS WE FACE ON AN ALMOST DAILY BASIS
- No heat from 1 or more of the burners
- No power
- Cook top trips the circuit breaker
- Induction cook top will not power on
- No response from display
When seeking to have your cooktop professionally installed, there are many potential issues to consider.
- Gas or electric
- LPG or Natual
- Is the existing pipework suitable.
- Cavity size and will the bench need to be cut or trimmed
- Is the power source suitable. If you are converting from gas with a 10 Amp clicker to induction, it may not be.
- We take all of these potential issues into consideration, and price accordingly, depending upon the necessary requirements.
We service all leading brands of Cook Tops, these include