Common rangehood / kitchen exhaust repair Issues that we come across on an almost daily basis.
- Rangehood push button / front control panel will not light up or function
- Rangehood does not turn on.
- Rangehood is excessively noisy.
- Rangehood does not provide adequate ventilation.
- Rangehood emits burning smell or other unsightly odours.
- Rangehood has come away from the wall.
THESE FACTORS WILL AFFECT THE OVERALL COST OF YOUR NEW INSTALLATION:
PROBLEMS WE FACE ON AN ALMOST DAILY BASIS
- Type of kitchen exhaust required, self circulating, canopy or fixed
- Will Rangehood attach inside the cupboard, or direct to the wall.
- Is there existing wiring or a power point in place
- Will ducting materials be required, and will the installation go horizontally through the wall or upwards through the ceiling and possibly to the tiles
- Will holes needs to be drilled, and if so, how many ?
- Will installation be for an Island Rangehood
- Will the Rangehood have a fitted glass top
- Is a splashback in place, or will one be required
We service all leading brands of Rangehoods, these include